|Poster: Drysc at 2006-10-02 22:58:36|
Subject: Druid Ability and Talent Questions Answered
Since the druid expansion talent and ability preview went live we have seen a number of common questions come up, and we wanted to provide answers to some of those in a single post you can easily refer to. While researching these questions we also came upon some additional information on the druid class moving into the expansion.
- While in Tree of Life form you will indeed be able to cast Regrowth.
- Maim will turn off your auto-attack, and maim will not break on bleed or other damage over time effects.
- Natural Weapons will affect Moonkin form when doing melee damage.
- Lifebloom can be stacked up to 3 times by each druid . With each Lifebloom stack, the heal over time portion will stack, but the large ending heal is only applied once. Each successive Lifebloom cast that adds to the stack will refresh its duration.
- Swiftmend will not work off of a Lifebloom.
- We’re looking into the possibility of Improved Faerie Fire affecting Feral Faerie Fire.
- The benefit of Spirit for druids is currently planned to be increased slightly while in the caster, moonkin, and tree of life forms resulting in a higher rate of mana regeneration.
Please keep in mind that the above information is subject to change as are all of the ability/talent previews and expansion information currently posted.
View all recent official Blue Posts