The Druid talents and abilities are now live! Click the below link to head over.
*For those having difficulties viewing the page we suggest closing your browser/s, deleting all temporary internet files and then reloading the page.
In addition to the Druid talents and abilities being shown, we have included many changes for each of the other classes, updating their information to our latest revisions. Please keep in mind that all information on the preview page is considered pre-release, and is subject to change. We plan to continue providing updates to the talents and ability pages as we make further refinements and adjustments.
- Axe Specialization – Renamed “Poleaxe Specialization”: Now increases crit chance with Axes and Polearms by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Mace Specialization – Now “Gives your melee attacks a chance to stun your target for 3 sec and generate 2 rage when using a Mace.”
- Polearm Specialization – Replaced with "Weapon Mastery”: “Increases skill with all weapons by 2 and increases your chance to resist Disarm effects by an additional 25/50%.”
- Rampage – Cooldown removed, rage cost increased to 30, description changed.
- Vitality – Now also increases your total Strength by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Empowered Corruption – Now increases by 12/24/36%.
- Lasting Afflictions – Removed.
- Contagion – Now “Increases the damage of Curse of Agony, Corruption and Seed of Corruption by 1/2/3/4/5% and reduces the chance your Affliction spells will be dispelled by an additional 6/12/18/24/30%.”
- Improved Howl of Terror – Now reduces the cast time by 0.8/1.5 sec.
- Demonic Fortitude – Renamed "Demonic Resilience".
- Nether Protection – Chance to proc is now 10/20/30%.
- Soul Leech – Now returns 20% of damage as health.
- Shadow and Flame – Bonus is now 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Shadowfury – Now a 0.5 second cast, new rank values.
- Totem of Wrath – Now 166 mana (at level 70), has no cooldown, lasts 2 minutes, and increases spell crit by 3%.
- Stormstrike – 5 yd range.
- Shamanistic Rage – No longer has a mana cost and regenerates mana equal to 15% of your attack power.
- Mana Tide Totem – Now restores 6% of total mana every 3 seconds, costs 83 mana (at level 70) and has no replacements.
- Remorseless Attacks – Added Mutilate to the list of affected abilities.
- Mutilate – Description changed: “Instantly attacks with both weapons for an additional 44 damage with each weapon. Damage is increased by 50% against Poisoned targets. Must be behind the target. Awards 2 combo points.”
- Surprise Attacks – Added Shiv to the list of affected abilities. Now damage caused by the affected abilities is also increased by 5%.
- Silent Resolve – Now also reduces the chance your spells will be dispelled by 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Improved Mana Burn - Cast time reduced by 0.5/1.0 sec.
- Improved Renew – Added Circle of Renewal to the list of affected abilities.
- Empowered Healing – Greater Heal bonus is now 4/8/12/16/20%, Flash Heal bonus is now 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Divine Illumination – 3 min cooldown, 10 sec duration.
- Improved Resistance Auras – Description changed: “Your Resistance Auras also reduce spell damage of the appropriate type taken by an additional 3/5%.”
- Playing with Fire - 1/2/3% increase for 1/2/3% penalty.
- Burnout – Replaced with “Pyromaniac”: “Increases chance to critically hit and reduces the mana cost of all Fire spells by an additional 1/2/3%.”
- Molten Fury – Description changed: “Increases damage of all spells against targets with less than 20% health by 10/20/30%.”
- Empowered Fireball – Bonus is now 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Dragon’s Breath – New rank values.
- Empowered Frostbolt – Bonus is now 2/4/6/8/10%, now increases crit chance instead of hit chance by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Summon Water Elemental – 3 min cooldown, reagent cost removed, 492 mana (at level 70), 45 sec duration.
[ Post edited by Vaneras ]
My steam tank is a flying mount... And it explodes on impact!
Wrooomm Wrooomm Flap Flap Flap BOOM :-)