WoW BlueTracker Home | RSS | News | Contact
Recent | Search | Archive | CS Posts
Poster: Eltoshan at 7/28/2006 6:58:54 PM PDT
Subject: Paid Transfer question: Payment
   I was considering moving 2 of my characters to a different server, but I am wondering if it's possible to use a Debit Mastercard(R) to pay for the charge.

I am asking becuase I do not like using credit cards.

Info please?
"You killed English! You gain 1337 EXP!"
Poster: Pavonum at 7/28/2006 7:08:05 PM PDT
Subject: Re: Paid Transfer question: Payment
   As I understand it, Eltoshan, any debit card that can be used in place of a credit card under normal circumstances should be just fine. Usually, so long as a Visa or Mastercard logo is featured on the card, you're good to go, but you'll want to talk to Billing to get any definitive answer. You can contact them via e-mail ( or phone (1-800-59-BLIZZARD) between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday. In any case, friend, I wish you the best in your efforts. :)
Look at my works, ye mighty, and despair...

View all recent official Blue Posts

WoW Blue Tracker: Archiving World of Warcraft Blue Posts
since March 2005
Home | RSS | News | Contact
Recent | Search | Archive | CS Posts

Why Ads?