WoW BlueTracker Home | RSS | News | Contact
Recent | Search | Archive | CS Posts
Poster: Hellblitz at 7/22/2006 1:38:23 PM PDT
Subject: help me out ?
   well my od account had its password changed and the email they sent the recovery password to was a blocked e mail. so i couldnt get my pass back.

so i want to start a new account and i wanted to know that if i was to start a new account would i need to buy a new game and get a new umm whatever its called

the numbers on the back of the cd case....ya lol
Poster: Caerrus at 7/22/2006 1:43:50 PM PDT
Subject: Re: help me out ?
   Yes, Hellblitz, you would need to purchase a new copy of World of Warcraft in order to acquire a new retail Authentication Key. It is also possible to acquire a Trial Key by using the Recruit-A-Friend Program ( The Trial Key can be used to activate a 10-day free Trial Account, which can be upgraded to full version at any time by visiting the Account Management Page and choosing the "Upgrade Online Right Now!" option.

However, with that said, it may still be possible to recover your old account. In order to do so, please contact our Billing and Account Services Department by phone, at 1-800-592-5499 (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PDT). I hope this helps, Hellblitz. Good luck. :)
Coreiel broke 25% of my heart. </3

View all recent official Blue Posts

WoW Blue Tracker: Archiving World of Warcraft Blue Posts
since March 2005
Home | RSS | News | Contact
Recent | Search | Archive | CS Posts

Why Ads?